Sunday, July 12, 2009

Wedding Count Down

My wedding is in less than one week! I can not believe how quickly my engagement has gone by. The good news is I am completely stress free. It actually doesn't feel real at all, more like a dream. I will be Mrs. Graber in just six days! We are both super excited about the honeymoon. We are going to a Sandals resort in St. Lucia. This is our first vacation completely alone so that makes it extra special. I will definatley post pictures as soon as we get back. Hope everyone is having a fun and safe summer!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you guys.. I know you have been waiting for this day for a long time.. Have a great day because it goes by to fast..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 1 day left- I'm excited for the wedding!! I'm sure you will look beautiful:)!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Evansville, Indiana
My name is Allison and I am 23 years old and I am from Loogootee, IN. In April I became an aunt for the first time to a precious baby girl named Kendall. I graduated from USI in May with a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education. On July 18 I married my high school sweetheart Adam and we just purchased our first home in Newburgh, IN. My life has changed drastically in the last few months and I am loving every minute of it!