Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Wedding

I have now been married for a little over two weeks and I love it! I thought I better post some pictures from the big day. It will be a while before I have the pictures from the photographer, but I do have some pictures taken by other family memebers. I have to say the wedding went great. It was exactly what I had envisioned and I think everyone had a terrific time. Thanks to everyone who helped to make it such a special day!








I will try and post a slideshow with all of my pictures later.

3 comments:

  1. Your wedding looks great!! And you look so pretty!!
    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do make them. Do you have facebook?? If not email me at dmsuheski@hotmail.com and give me your email address and I can email you some pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked beautiful - in case I forgot to tell you that! Glad I finally found your blog. Maybe someday I'll make your blogroll! Ha! Love you, sis!
    PS - Kendall is excited about seeing you over Labor Day weekend

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Evansville, Indiana
My name is Allison and I am 23 years old and I am from Loogootee, IN. In April I became an aunt for the first time to a precious baby girl named Kendall. I graduated from USI in May with a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education. On July 18 I married my high school sweetheart Adam and we just purchased our first home in Newburgh, IN. My life has changed drastically in the last few months and I am loving every minute of it!