Thursday, June 11, 2009

Stylin in my shades!!

My niece Kendall turned 6 weeks old yesterday. I have to post this adorable picture in her sunglasses that my sister took this week. Also my wedding is finally right around the corner. We are down to about one month and one week left. My bridal shower is on Sunday, so I am excited and nervous about that. (I don't really like all of the attention while I am opening gifts.) We also sent out the wedding invitations today. I can't believe it is almost here, but I am very ready and anxious for it to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Evansville, Indiana
My name is Allison and I am 23 years old and I am from Loogootee, IN. In April I became an aunt for the first time to a precious baby girl named Kendall. I graduated from USI in May with a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education. On July 18 I married my high school sweetheart Adam and we just purchased our first home in Newburgh, IN. My life has changed drastically in the last few months and I am loving every minute of it!