Friday, April 24, 2009

Taylor Swift

Adam and I went to the Taylor Swift concert last night. It was absoulutely amazing. That girl can put on a show for sure! It was unlike any other concert I have ever been to. It was a complete production with different sets, outfits, and props. We were in the 12th row on the floor. They were really great seats. In the middle of the concert she came to the back of the floor section and sang about five songs on a stage back there. So during that part we were in the front row. Adam and I both got to shake her hand two times, once on her way to the small stage in the back and once on her way back up to the main stage. Another thing that was really cool was that her mother was standing right behind us the entire concert. Adam and I both got our picture taken with her. She was soooo sweet! If anyone is ever given the opportunity to go to a Taylor Swift concert do not pass it up. I will have to say that this is the best concert that I have ever been to, and I have been to a lot of concerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Evansville, Indiana
My name is Allison and I am 23 years old and I am from Loogootee, IN. In April I became an aunt for the first time to a precious baby girl named Kendall. I graduated from USI in May with a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education. On July 18 I married my high school sweetheart Adam and we just purchased our first home in Newburgh, IN. My life has changed drastically in the last few months and I am loving every minute of it!