Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cheerleading Tryouts

Like I said earlier I am a high school cheerleading coach in Evansville. Well this week we are having our tryouts. I always hate tryouts:( I hated them when I was a cheerleader and I hate them now as a coach. The girls always get sooo nervous. I feel so bad for all of the girls that don't make it, especially if they were on the squad the previous year. Luckily I do not have to be around when the numbers are posted. I am anxious to see who makes it this year. Hopefully we will have a great squad! I will let you know how they go.
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Evansville, Indiana
My name is Allison and I am 23 years old and I am from Loogootee, IN. In April I became an aunt for the first time to a precious baby girl named Kendall. I graduated from USI in May with a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education. On July 18 I married my high school sweetheart Adam and we just purchased our first home in Newburgh, IN. My life has changed drastically in the last few months and I am loving every minute of it!