Sunday, April 18, 2010

Our New House

As I have said in a previous post, Adam and I purchased a home in Newburgh, Indiana in September. It has taken me forever to get some pictures posted of our house, but I guess better late than never. So here it is!



This is the front of our house



This is our kitchen



This is our dining area




These are both of our living room



This is our guest bathroom



This is one of our guest bedrooms, we call it "the purple room"



This is our other guest bedroom, we call it "the blue room"




These are both of our master bathroom





These are all of our master bedroom

We also have a bonus room above our garage that Adam has decorated with St. Louis Cardinals Memorbillia. It has a huge sectional so that he can sit up there and watch sports. It is not completely finished so I will save those pictures for another time.

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome!!! I can't believe we haven't seen it since you have it all decorated. We'll have to make it down there sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Evansville, Indiana
My name is Allison and I am 23 years old and I am from Loogootee, IN. In April I became an aunt for the first time to a precious baby girl named Kendall. I graduated from USI in May with a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education. On July 18 I married my high school sweetheart Adam and we just purchased our first home in Newburgh, IN. My life has changed drastically in the last few months and I am loving every minute of it!